United Airlines Flight 328 had to make an emergency landing at Denver International Airport on Feb. 20, 2012, after its right engine blew apart just after takeoff. Pieces of the casing of the engine, a Pratt & Whitney PW4000, fell down on suburban neighborhoods, but the plane landed safely and nobody aboard or on the ground was reported hurt.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=oregoniannews
• Get the latest news and more at The Oregonian/OregonLive: http://www.oregonlive.com/
• Subscribe to The Oregonian/OregonLive: https://www.oregonlive.com/subscribe/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oregonian
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theoregonian/
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theoregonian/