#Qantas #VH_ZNK #Qantas787 #Boeing789 #DeliveryFlight #SpiritOfAustralia #Dreamliner
Qantas Airways Limited is the flag carrier of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international flights and international destinations. It is the third oldest airline in the world, after KLM and Avianca, having been founded in November 1920;
This video comprises of Australia’s Qantas latest Boeing 787-9 long haul dreamliner aircraft name “Gangurru” (Registration# VH-ZNK) Delivery voyage/ Delivery Flight Taxi + Takeoff from Paine field Airport, Everett, Washington, USA (KPAE/ PAE) to Los Angeles International airport (LAX, CA) for picking up passengers.
This video is shot with my Tamron 200-600mm lens.
The video is a compilation of :
1. Getting towed out through North gate
2. Engines 1& 2 simultaneous start and spooling
3. Taxing onto active runway 16R
4. Turning on tarmac and holding short on final in front of Boeing assembly plant, closeup of GENx-1B engines
5. Actual take-off in full throttle off Rwy 16R
Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN)# 66075
Line Number# 941
Aircraft Type# Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Aircraft Name: Gangurru
First Flight# 05 Dec 2019
Delivery Flight# 13 Dec 2019
Please subscribe to my channel for more fun videos and updates like this!!