Which is the best water soluble pomade: Suavecito Pomade or Layrite Original Pomade?
It’s the battle of the brands! I’ll be putting them up against each other and reviewing several factors: Ingredients; packaging; smell; consistency; ease of application; styling; finish; washability; and price.
Got a Brand Battle suggestion? Leave a comment below!
– Suavecito Pomade – http://amzn.to/2gz5qS7 (Amazon – cheapest option found)
– Layrite Original Pomade – http://amzn.to/2gyTIai (Amazon – cheapest option found)
– Blue blazer – http://rstyle.me/n/b9dbgsb6ah7
IN THE BACKGROUND:
– Roll neck – http://robin.yt/2hl4hfD
– Harris Tweed coat – http://rstyle.me/n/b9dbaib6ah7
– My hair was cut 11 days before this video was filmed. It was a 0 clipper back and sides.
– The top comes down to the middle of my nose.
– It’s longer in the front than the back.
-I’ve got Fudge mousse (http://fave.co/2gVutO0) and Fudge Matte Hed Extra (http://rstyle.me/~9iqun) in my hair during the video.
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Rainy Day – Lakey Inspired – https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/rainy-day
This video is not sponsored.