During the afternoon of May 23rd, Calgary Airport and Signature Flight Support handled the arrival of over 18 private jets in the span of 4 hours. Most of them are still on the ground as of the time of uploading, but some did leave shortly after dropping off their VIPs.
I’m not entirely sure why they’re all here, but it’s worth noting that the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge in the Rocky Mountains, a few hours from Calgary, has been completely booked from May 23rd (when the aircraft arrived), until Sunday May 26th.
This is easily more private jets that I’ve filmed in my years on YouTube, so I thought, what better way to showcase this unique bit of action than with a compilation of all of these visitors?
A special thank you, once again, to Signature Flight Support for their generosity with this amazing viewpoint!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.alexpraglowski.ca
In order of first appearance:
1) United Technologies – N560U – Bombardier Global 5000
2) FedEx – N21FE Bombardier Challenger 300
3) Private – C-FACO Cessna 560 Citation V
4) United Technologies – N12U Dassault Falcon 7X
5) General Dynamics – N586G Gulfstream G550
6) Private – N37AL Gulfstream G-V
7) Northrop Grumman – N38NG Gulfstream G550
8) Private – N359GS Gulfstream G280
9) Private – N4SF IAI 1125 Astra SPX
10) Private – N279PH Gulfstream G-V
11) Private – C-FSDS Cessna 750 Citation X
12) Boeing Company – N543BA Bombardier Challenger 604
13) Private – C-FIOV Bombardier Challenger 300
14) General Dynamics – N587G Gulfstream G550
15) Cessna Aircraft Company – N509CX Cessna 750 Citation X
16) Private – N630AR Bombardier Challenger 601-3R
17) Boeing Company – N836BA Boeing 737-7BC (BBJ1) – “Redbarn 623”
18) US Bank – N650VC Gulfstream G650ER
© Alex Praglowski Aviation 2019
This video is the property of Alex Praglowski Aviation and may not be used for any purpose without prior permission.
MEDIA: Please contact me at the email in the “About” section of my channel for usage.